CEV AWARDED A CORPORATE INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP TO BUILDING DESIGNERS & ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION (BDEA)
CEV AWARDED A CORPORATE INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP TO
BUILDING DESIGNERS & ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION (BDEA)
JALANDHAR (TECHNO REPORTER) 02/05/2023: In a special board meeting today the Council of Engineers & Valuers awarded a corporate institutional membership to Building Designers & Engineers Association (BDEA) a prominent association of Designers & Engineers of the region.
This membership classification provides the opportunity for the organization to support the activities of CEV and at the same time benefit from a variety of products/ services as well as recognition.
With this all BDEA members will be benefited to enable themselves to the worldwide exposure of national organisation for their educational, empanelments, career, knowledge & other professional upliftment. As well as all eligible members of BDEA can join CEV IAF RVO to take 50 hours educational courses and make themselves eligible to become a Registered Valuer after clearing the IBBI Examination under Section 247 of Companies Act-2013, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Er. Dilbag Singh & Er. Sanjeev Verma received the award on be half of BDEA. Er. Lokesh Sachdeva (PRO), Er. Partap Chand (Administrative Officer) on behalf of the CEV Headquarters, Er. Jaspal(Chairman) & Er. Sundeep Bansal(Managing Director) on behalf of the CEV IAF RVO were present to witness the occasion. Membership certificates, Identity cards & membership Kits of the members were also handed over to them.
Some of the benefits that CEV Institutional Membership will provide to BDEA include :
- Designation of individuals to receive all CEV publications and services
- Complimentary registration slots at either the CEV International or Indian Conference
- 50% off exhibit table space at the CEV Conferences
- Non-CEV members affiliated with the Institutional Member company/organization may attend CEV Conferences at member rates
- Complimentary placement of the organization’s promotional material on publications tables at the CEV Conferences
- One complimentary full-page ad in the CEV Forum, The Techno News per year
- Institutional Membership recognition in the Association’s Membership Directory
CEV LIFE MEMBERSHIP POWERED BY BDEA
You must be logged in to post a comment.