Skip to content
CEV ANNOUNCES DATES FOR 2-POINTS PAID CEP-PROGRAM FOR MEMBERS & NON MEMBERS
NEW DELHI (CEP JUNE – 2021): CEV IAF RVO ANNOUNCES ITS CEP PROGRAMS FOR MEMBERS & NON-MEMBERS.
ONLY 100 CANDIDATES ARE ALLOWED ON A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
TOPIC: VALUATION OF GREEN BUILDINGS
22ND JUNE 2021
ONLY FOR LAND & BUILDING ASSET CLASS
5 PM TO 7 PM
2 CEP CREDIT POINTS WILL BE AWARDED TO EACH PARTICIPANT
SPECIALISED EXPERT FACULTY & RESOURCE PERSON FOR THIS SESSION:-
ER. SANDIP KUMAR DEB
PHD SCHOLAR IN VALUATION IN TECHNO INDIA UNIVERSITY, WEST BENGAL, INDIA, MASTER OF SCIENCE IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION, MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PLANT & MACHINERY VALUATION, BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (CIVIL ENGINEERING), BACHELOR OF LAW (LLB), PASSED DIRECT FINAL EXAMINATION (VALUATION SURVEY) FROM INSTITUTION OF SURVEYORS (INDIA), PASSED DIRECT FINAL EXAMINATION (QUANTITY SURVEY) FROM INSTITUTION OF SURVEYORS (INDIA), PASSED VALUATION (ASSET CLASS LAND & BUILDING) EXAMINATION OF INSOLVENCY & BANKRUPTCY BOARD OF INDIA.
MORE THAN 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS VALUER OF REAL ESTATE (LAND & BUILDING) AND PLANT & MACHINERY AS MANAGING PARTNER OF M/S. SANDIP KUMAR DEB & ASSOCIATES A VALUATION FIRM HAVING EXPERTISE IN VALUATION OF REAL ESTATE, AGRICULTURAL LANDS, PLANT & MACHINERY, MARINE VESSELS, TEA & RUBBER PLANTATION, MINES & QUARRIES, JEWELLERY & PRECIOUS STONES, BUSINESS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, EXPERTISE IN VALUATION OF LAND FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACQUISITION, REAL ESTATE FOR THE PURPOSE OF TAXATION (INCOME TAX, CAPITAL GAIN TAX, MUNICIPAL RATING ETC.), FIXED ASSETS (LAND & BUILDING AND PLANT & MACHINERY INCLUDING OFFICE EQUIPMENTS, FURNITURE & FIXTURES) OF COMPANIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF FINANCIAL REPORTING, FIXED ASSETS (LAND & BUILDING AND PLANT & MACHINERY INCLUDING OFFICE EQUIPMENTS, FURNITURE & FIXTURES) OF COMPANIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF SECURED LENDING, FIXED ASSETS (LAND & BUILDING AND PLANT & MACHINERY INCLUDING OFFICE EQUIPMENTS, FURNITURE & FIXTURES) OF COMPANIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF AUCTION RESERVE, EXPERIENCE AS EXPERT WITNESS, WITNESSED AS EXPERT VALUER IN 81 ARBITRATION AND 27 HIGH COURT CASES, WITNESSED AS EXPERT CHARTERED ENGINEER IN 19 ARBITRATION AND 7 HIGH COURT CASES, EXPERIENCE AS CIVIL ENGINEER, WORKED AS TENDER AND CONTRACT SPECIALIST (FIDIC EXPERT) CIVIL ENGINEER IN RENOWNED CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING COMPANIES (STP LIMITED, SENBO ENGINEERING LTD. ETC.) IN INDIA
Registered Valuer (Land & Building) IBBI [Regulator of Valuation Profession in India], Chairman – International and Public Relations Committee, Institution of Valuers (India) (2019-2021), Chairman – Academic Committee, Institution of Valuers (India) (2016-2018), President – American Society of Civil Engineers – India Section (2019-2021), Chairman – The Institution of Engineers (India), West Bengal State Centre (2018-19, 2019-20), Council Member – The Institution of Engineers (India) (2018-19, 2019-20), Honorary Secretary – The Institution of Engineers (India), West Bengal State Centre (2012-13, 2013-14)), Vice President (East) – Indian Institute of Technical Arbitrator (2014 – 2016), Director – American Society of Appraisers, International Chapter (2014), Secretary-General of CREDAI Bengal (2005-2006)
? REMINDER FOR ALL CEPs?
GENERAL PROTOCOLS TO ATTEND THE ONLINE CEP SESSIONS
1) You can attend this session through your Laptop or PC or TAB. Your camera should be on and Mike should be mute during the class.
2) Digital attendance will be marked after every hour with your face impression hence you should ensure your face should be visible on-screen every moment of the class.
3) During the lecture nobody is allowed to disturb the flow/continuity of the subject. Sufficient time will be given after the lecture to solve any doubt, query, or difficulty.
4) Certificate of PARTICIPATION will not be provided If any candidate is marked short attendance for less than prescribed hours for whatsoever reasons.
5) These candidates will have to attend the physical classes again to complete their time required probably in DECEMBER 2021 with additional fee payments.
6) Indiscipline will not be tolerated for whatsoever reasons.
7) CEV will try and help all candidates to compete in this specialized CEP program within a specific time period but the time period may be increased as per the flow of the topic.
8) In case of emergency you are allowed to join with a mobile phone for a short period of time only. But in that case, your mobile screen should be in Landscape (horizontal) mode.
You can be allowed to join only when your Zoom profile name matches your PAN card.
We wish all good luck to all candidates.
DIRECT GATEWAY LINK FOR REGISTRATION
SEATS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVED BASIS
FEE FOR ALL CANDIDATES=RS-250/- PER HOUR + GST
error: Content is protected !!