We, wish to introduce our self as Council of Engineers & Valuers Group of Organisations working for welfare & professional upliftment of Engineers & Valuers in India serving the nation with the following organisations & institutions: –
- Registered Trust in the name of CEV Professional Development & Educational Trust (CEV PDE Trust), Registered under Indian Trusts Act-1882, ISO-9001 Charitable Organisation Registered with NITI AAYOG, Ministry of Planning, Registered with UDHYAM, Ministry Of MSME, Government Of India.
- Registered Trust in the name of CEV Charitable Institution Trust (CEV CI Trust), Registered under Indian Trusts Act-1882, ISO-9001 Charitable Organisation Registered with NITI AAYOG, Ministry of Planning, Registered with UDHYAM, Ministry Of MSME, Government Of India.
- Council of Engineers & Valuers a Trademark registered organization with Controller General of Patents Design & Trade Marks, Government of India the Youngest, leading & most popular association Registration under Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) of Government of India, Registered with NITI AAYOG, Ministry of Planning, Registered with UDHYAM, Ministry Of MSME, Government Of India.
- Licensed Registered Section-8 Company in the name of CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION (Registered under Section-8 of Company Rules-2013 under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India), Registered with NITI AAYOG, Ministry of Planning, Registered with UDHYAM, Ministry Of MSME, Government of India.
- CEV IAF is a member of INTERNATIONAL VALUATION STANDARDS COUNCIL, UNITED KINGDOM.
- Registered Valuers Organization (CEV IAF RVO) Recognition Number-IBBI/RVO/2018/010, being a recognized Registered Valuers Organization by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) as per the provision of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017
- CEV Integral Association of Journalists & Reporters Registration under Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) of Government of India,
- Publishing its own News Paper named CEV TECHNO NEWS (Publication license from Registrar of News papers in India, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India).
All the organisations running under the banner of Council of Engineers & Valuers are having following identifications:
- All having ISO-9001:2015 QMS Certification,
- All having Registration with Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), Government of India.
- Registered with NITI AAYOG, Ministry of Planning, Government Of India.
- With more than 2500 members throughout India and abroad and increasing day by day.
- Nationwide spread of its technical members network throughout India.
- More than 12 Chapters in different major cities in India.
- Two Zonal headquarters viz. Mangaluru as Zonal Headquarter of South India & Bhopal as Zonal Headquarters of Central India.
- Having Registration with NITI AAYOG, Ministry of Planning, Government of India.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) is a registered body under Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) & was established as per provisions of the constitution of India, under the guidance of eminent educationalist & professionals. & all fellow members of this association are having registration as Approved Valuer u/s 34-AB of Wealth Tax Act, 1957 Government of India.
Council of Engineers & Valuers under the Govt. of India act is an autonomous body. CEV has enabled Engineers to show their talent & competitiveness. It has enhanced its global reach with Nationalized membership of over 2500 (and increasing every day) competent professional and Business associates, CEV provide professional support to banking and financial sector of India.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) is formed as a professional body of Valuers with a view to enhance their professional competence in valuation field by arranging seminars and short term course for them & to initiate, carry out, execute, implement, aid and assist activities towards skill development of Valuers and to integrate the community of Valuers, improve the quality of knowledge, information, market development & changes, skill, expertise, services through regular education and training sessions, exchange of experience between members, facilitate introduction of best practices and disseminate information of Valuation to upgrade skill, knowledge, expertise and living standards of the Members, to set out ethical standards for the members which includes to promote social, educational and economic up-liftment of the members and to promote, run and maintain centers for social need, legal aid, health- medical & counseling services, health care activities, sports activities, research activities, charitable activities, environmental protection activities, rural development activities, social & welfare activities which are directly linked to Engineers & Valuers.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) conduct Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme for its members FREE OF COST.
The following Courses are conducted by the Council of Engineers & Valuers for its members at its various Chapter Headquarters throughout India in association with PPDC, MSME-Technology Development Centre, Ministry Of Micro Small & medium Enterprises, Agra-282006
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme in valuation of Real Estate.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme in valuation of Plant, Machinery & Vehicles.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme in Quantity Surveying & Estimation & Costing.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme in Computer Aided Design & Drafting (CADD 2D & 3D)
- Course of Gold Appraisal
For conducting different education programmes CEV is having Memorandum of Undertaking MOU withvarious prestigious & renowned institutions like :-
- PPDC, MSME-Technology Development Centre, Ministry Of Micro Small & medium Enterprises, Agra.
- Mehr Chand Polytechnic College, Jalandhar.
- Baba Farid Group Of Institutions, Bhatinda.
- Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic College, Ludhiana.
- Technology Education & Research Institutions, Kurukshetra.
- DHC International Gem Lab & institute.
- Youth Hostel, Burlton Park, Jalandhar.
- Shining Star Sr Sec School, Harbans Nagar, Jalandhar.
- Career Motives Institute, Jalandhar.
- Castor Training Academy, Jalandhar.
- Opulent Technologies, Chandigarh.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) also formed its section-8 registered company in the name of CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION Recognized by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India as Registered Valuers Organization (CEV IAF RVO) recognition No-IBBI/RVO/2018/010, being a recognised Registered Valuers Organisation by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) as per the provision of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017, provides a wide platform for the Practicing Registered Valuers in India.
According to Section 247 of the Companies Act, 2013 only the Professionals who have been trained by recognised bodies can carry out Valuation. CEV IAF RVO has launched Valuation courses with approval from IBBI to certify valuation professionals namely “50 HRS EDUCATIONAL COURSE UNDER RULE 5(1) READ WITH RULE 12(2)(a) FOR REGISTRATION AS VALUERS IN THE FOLLOWING ASSET CLASSES”:-
- Land & Building
- Plant & Machinery
- Securities & Financial Assets
CEV PDE Trust is taking regular initiatives to take-up the various problems faced by Engineers & Valuers with the highest authorities of the country like Prime Minister of India, Ministry Of Human Resource Development, All India Council of Technical Education, Deputy Commissioners, Additional Chief Secretary of the states, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of External Affairs, Reserve Bank of India, Various Bank Offices, etc.
CEV is appointed as one of the stake holders to deliberate the Draft of Professional Engineers Bill by Ministry of Human Resource Development & Draft Valuers Bill by Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
THE OBJECTS FOR WHICH THIS TRUST IS ESTABLISHED ARE:
- To carry out educational activities for the welfare of General Public at large;
- To establish, promote & maintain high ethical and professional standards of practice and professional conduct of citizens & General Public at large, and to prevent fraudulent behavior and malfeasance in their conduct and safeguard the rights, interests and independence of them in all matters affecting the profession;
- To promote good professionalism, ethical conduct and competency of citizens & General Public at large for ensuring quality of valuation work and to develop their profession;
- To enroll, educate, train, promote, develop and regulate the activities of social welfare for citizens & General Public at large and to promote continuous professional development;
- To redress grievances against citizens, society & General Public at large or against themselves and to coordinate with and assist the Authority in the implementation of the various applicable provisions of the law and to carry out such other functions as may be carried out by its members & General Public at large as may be required by the Authority, from time to time;
- The trust shall not carry on any other function other than those specified in the trust deed or which is inconsistent with the discharge of its functions as Board of Trustees;
- To construct, alter and maintain any infrastructure considered necessary for the use of citizens, society, professional members and others General Public at large or for any other purpose of the Trust;
- To maintain a library or libraries for the use of citizens, society,General Public at large and to publish information about its functions, list of its professional members, performance of its members, citizens, society & General Public at large and such other information as may be desirable;
- To nurture and develop talent in the area of Engineering & Technological Development and to impart training to, and conduct seminars and other professional development programs for citizens, society, public, professional members;
- To give membership to the citizens, society, General Public at large or other professionals whether Indian residents or foreigners on depositing prescribed membership fees which will be further used for their professional development & attainment of the objects of the trust;
- To establish a specialized institution of profession & work towards general upliftment and betterment of citizens, society & General Public at large & to benefit the whole population, society & General Public at large.
- To ensure the protection of rights of citizens & General Public at large, by taking necessary steps into the matters relating to deprivation of rights, denial of rights, and violation of rights and also to call for stringent action against those who are responsible;
- To get recognized Indian Citizens, Professionals, Engineers, Appraisers, Valuers & General Public at large globally and professionally at international level;
- To create awareness about roles, duties and limitations of citizens, society & General Public at large as per notifications and rule of law by union of India amongst various government and semi government agencies, courts of India, departments, banks, local bodies, etc.;
- To promote for the public benefit high ethical standards in citizens, society & General Public at large, based on principles of truth and accuracy, independence, fairness and impartiality, humanity and accountability by the provision of education and training and the publication of useful research;
- To strengthen co-operation between media & professional groups at national, regional and international level and to work, as appropriate, with other relevant governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations in this regard;
- To prepare, print and publish papers, periodicals, monographs and books in furtherance of the objects of the Trust;
- To hold meetings and organize conferences, exhibitions, study circles or conventions for study, research and development of General Public at large;
- To conduct engineering & technology, courses in valuation, real estate, plant & machinery and other specialized profession. The tenure of courses may vary and / or it can be of similar nature;
- To conduct various other skill development programs for the professional upliftment;
- To engage such officials, employees or other persons as may be found necessary or useful for the conduct and management of the affairs of the Trust;
- To give grants or other contributions to local or other entities in furtherance of the objects of the Trust;
- To do, alone or in conjunction with others, the foregoing and all such other lawful things, in any manner whatsoever, consistent with the clauses of trust deed, as may be incidental or conducive to promoting, furthering or protecting the interests, usefulness and efficiency of the Trust and its professional members;
- To undertake research projects to measure the impact and scope for improvement of the projects of Trust;
- To pay all costs, charges and expenses of and incidental to the promotion, formation, registration and establishment of the Trust and charges in connection therewith;
- Subject to the provisions of applicable clauses or any applicable law, to establish branches all over India wherever feasible;
- To receive membership fees, contributions, subsidies, grants, and other mode of receipts of money for the furtherance of the objects of the Trust in conformity with applicable Indian laws;
- To engage, employ, train, suspend and dismiss any agents, managers, superintendents, assistants, clerks or other employees, not being members, and to remunerate any such persons at such rate as shall be thought fit and to grant pensions or gratuities to any such person or to their widow or children and generally to provide for the welfare of employees;
- To negotiate and enter into agreements and contracts with Indian and Foreign Individuals, Companies, Corporation and such other Public Organization for technical, financial or any other assistance for carrying on all or any of the main objects of the Trust;
- To register the Trust under various government schemes/programs/bodies such as Skill India, MSME and alike/other such schemes / programs / bodies launched / incorporated in future.
- To register the trust under Section 12A, 12AA & 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 or any other Act of Government for Engineers, Valuers & General public at large as and when required;
- To work in the areas of Eradication of hunger, poverty and malnutrition; promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water;
- To work in the areas of Promoting education, including but not restricted to special education and employment, enhancing vocational skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement of the weaker sections of the society;
- To work in the areas of promotion of gender equality and empowerment of women including assisting in formation of Self-Help Groups, making them self-sustainable in all walks of life and all related activities;
- To work in the areas of reduction in child morality and improving maternal health;
- To work in the areas of human welfare related to wellness including but not restricted to combating Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Acquired Immunization Deficiency Syndrome, Malaria and other diseases;
- To work in the areas of Slum Development and all other related activities;
- To work in the area of making a positive contribution to the conservation of nature, protection of environment, natural and cultural resources, including wildlife, bio-diversity, climate change, eco system management, greenhouse gases, waste management, renewable energy, nuclear issue and issues related to over population, and stimulate community and private conservation efforts;
- To work for socio-economic transformation in the arid and semi-arid area of the country;
- To promote National Integration, Communal Harmony, Universal Brotherhood and Global Peace;
- To promote and advocate Human Rights and Fundamental Freedom for all without any discrimination of race, religion, caste, colour, sex and language;
- To refer to Arbitration any disputes, present or future, between the Trust and any other Trust, Company, firm, Association of Persons, individuals or body of Individuals or any other person by an arbitrator in India and/or abroad and either in accordance with the laws in force in India or laws of any other country or the International agreements for enforcement of Arbitral awards;
- To undertake any other activities in furtherance of the aforesaid objectives, as the Trustees may deem fit;
- That notwithstanding anything hereinbefore and hereinafter contained, the income as well as corpus of the Trust Fund shall be applicable and applied only to and / or to safeguard and protect the interests of General Public at large or for the objects of the Trust and for such charitable purposes as recognized or defined as charitable under the Income Tax Act, 1961 and/ or other law Governing Taxation of income and as will ensure or make the Trust hereby established under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
THE PURPOSE OF THE PRINCIPAL OBJECTS OF THE TRUST: –
- To establish and run various welfare Centre to promote de-Addiction, welfare of senior citizens, physically and mentally handicapped person and overall human development.
- To promote social welfare activities with special emphasis on women empowerment.
- To support good governance and anticorruption initiatives at the country level.
- To prevent corruption through research, advocacy, lobbying and awareness campaigns.
- To stimulate public awareness about corruption, corruption trends, corruption impact and to enable the civil society to raise their voice against corruption.
- To work for the betterment of women, children, senior citizens, and disabled and to fight against social wrongs like discrimination and harassment based on gender etc. with a vision of social justice.
- To help the poor in their social affairs viz arranging group marriages and inter caste marriages.
- To promote the cause of sanitation and construct toilets for Poor free of cost.
- To promote water conservation, educate about recycling of water, spread awareness for ponds and other water reservoirs.
- To eliminate child labour, child trafficking, and child abuse and focus on the education and resettlement of these deprived children.
- To fight against corruption and make people aware about their legal and consumer rights.
- To undertake and Re-construct Road, to plants, Shelters for shelter less, Pure & Safe Drinking Water Facilities, Rural Sanitation, Rural Development and other developmental works.
- Microfinance and SHG Group and RMK any other Micro Finance Objective.
- Education, Research and Training:
- To promote, establish, run, develop and manage schools, colleges, Technical Institutions, library, coaching centers etc.
- To render, advice, give consultation, promote utilization of research and enhance, develop, exchange research programs and establish co-operation between institutions engaged in research in various fields of modern education.
- To promote education, especially girl and S.C, S.T, OBC Student education.
- To conduct educational, environmental and sociological studies.
- To promote use of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) for socio-economic development of the community.
- To push for legal and judicial reforms, civil service reform, and effective public administration.
- To improve accountability and transparency in political, administrative and social areas.
- To advocate a more efficient public financial management and public service delivery.
- To construct a consensus for joining hands in corruption control.
- To organize training and refresher programmers for the volunteers and officials of different Non-Government Organizations to strengthen the development skills of trainees through IEC (information, education and communication) which they can use in the development sector.
- To disseminate information and knowledge, to edit, publish, and print literature and documents and to organize seminars/ conference/ meetings etc.
- To manage skill development programs and promotes participation of youth (unemployed as well as students) in income generation activities.
- To organize lectures, seminars and workshops to help or strengthen the character-building process.
- To remove illiteracy and to spread Adult Education for the age group: 15-35 years.
- Women Empowerment:
- To fight against all types of violence being committed against girl, child and women and to make aware society against such evils like dowry, molestations and the like.
- To rain women for self-employment through vocational courses to be conducted free of cost to attach and Gate or made on self-help group upgrade them about loaded for them by NABARD and other such organization.
- Empowering women through marketing linkages of their produces/ products for ensuring food and livelihood security and self-sustained economy.
- To educate women about family planning and benefits thereof.
- To work for uplifting the status of women in the society and to work against female circumcision and fight against the victimization of girl/ women by anybody in the society on female circumcision on any other related issues.
- To promote establish, run, develop and manage hospitals, medical colleges, research institutions, counseling centers, dispensaries etc.
- To educate people against taking drugs and alcohol.
- To provide help under health and nutrition services for women and children.
- To organize blood donation camps, immunization and encourage organ donation.
- To provide free medicine in deprived residing in rural areas by arranging medical fair mobile dispensaries giving free medicine.
- To create awareness as to fight disease like leprosy, tuberculosis, malaria, jaundice, Cancer, HIV/ AIDS etc.
- To work for environmental awareness, sustainable development and participative management of local natural resources for village level development.
- To unsure environmental sustainability, ecological balance, production of flora and fauna, Agro forestry, conservation of natural resources.
- Plantation and Forestation.
- To create awareness about disaster management and to help the victims of natural disasters like floods, earthquake, Tsunami, fire, wind storm, cyclone etc.
- Agriculture, Horticulture:
- Encouraging sustainable agriculture development, Horticulture and Land Development.
- To promote organic production and their marketing in the area of agriculture.
- Animal Welfare:
- To work for animal husbandry, animal medical care, animal right and to implement project on Development on fisheries.
- To help the victims of natural disasters be it animals.
- To organize Sports events and talent search events for the youth.
- To promote and provide training for rural sports, National recognized sports and Paralympics sports and Olympic Sports.
- Career games as to the development of an education courses.
- To public newspaper, magazine, general and reproduce of arts, literature, science, craft and other allied works/ collections of works of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge.
- To eliminate Poverty, unemployment and starvation such as rural industries, home industries, small industry, small scale industries and efforts to ensure proper market conditions.
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
All our members can access careers advice, the latest engineering news, networking and development opportunities as well as receive discounts on training, events and exclusive member offers. By joining a India’s leading RVO you will be part of a professional community of over 1000 members (increasing every day) in all the states sharing a common vision of ‘WORKING TO ENGINEER A BETTER WORLD’.
Our mission is to inspire, inform and influence by providing a rich portfolio of products and services designed to meet the need of our members at every life:career stage. We hope that you will embrace the CEV IAF as your own professional home for life and recognise that this is where you belong.
Platform to network and liaison with member constituents, institutions, Central and State Government Officials, Banks, Financial Institutions, etc. that will help you expand your profession as also enable a conductive learning environment for sharing problems and finding prospective solutions.
Environment of Dignity & Respect:-
CEV provides a professional friendly atmosphere to all its members with enjoyment of Dignity & respectful professional ethics.
Your Issues, Our Concern:-
Clarifications on major policy issues and redressed of problems of members both at the Central and State Government level & with different Financial institutions.
Share Experiences and Learn to Manage:-
Provide an opportunity to participate in Seminars, Conferences, Meetings, Symposia, Roundtable Discussions and Training Programs.
Enlightenment on Topical Issues:-
Renders expert advice to its members on issues relating to government rules & regulations, Valuation topics, income tax rules, international valuation standards, energy conservation, technical advisory services etc.
Developing Global Network:-
Provides an impetus to develop international professional business through exchange programs, Organizes meetings with foreign delegations, international agencies, Diplomatic Missions and various foreign Chambers of Commerce. Takes business delegations to different countries to explore possibilities for enhancing bilateral professional trade and joint ventures. Disseminates commercial and economic information including trade enquiries/ tenders received from abroad.
One Stop Certification:-
Certification of profession related documents including Certificate of Ordinary Membership etc., for Valuers for professional dignity & distinguished identity.
Design and execute a cost effective professional to professional relationship plan through the Council’s various sponsorship opportunities. Platform to reach across the board through advertising in our Quarterly News Paper named CEV Techno News.
Subscription to CEV Techno News (Our Own Fearless & Unbiased Newspaper):-
This news paper will print the news exclusively related on the topic of Engineering and Valuers only. The copies of this news paper will be sent to all the Head/Zonal/Regional offices of Banks/Engineering & Technical Departments of Central / State Government, Local bodies/ Municipal Corporations/ Development Authorities of Central/ State Government, All Engineering and Polytechnic colleges, All Ministries, IT Department, DRTs, IBBI, etc.We have got all necessary sanctions from Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India and completed all the formalities and its first inaugural copy is already published in the month of July 2018.
We call upon all professionals to become members of this organization and avail the benefits available.