We, wish to introduce our self as Council of Engineers & Valuers Professional Development & Educational Trust working for welfare & professional upliftment of Engineers & Valuers in India serving the nation with the following organisations & institutions:-
- Registered Trust in the name of CEV Professional Development & Educational Trust (CEV PDE Trust), Registered under Indian Trusts Act-1882, ISO-9001 Charitable Organisation Registered With Ministry Of MSME, Government Of India.
- Council of Engineers & Valuers a Trademark registered organization with Controller General of Patents Design & Trade Marks, Government of India the Youngest, leading & most popular association Registration under Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) of Government of India,
- Licensed Registered Section-8 Company in the name of CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION (Registered under Section-8 of Company Rules-2013 under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India)
- Registered Valuers Organization (CEV IAF RVO) Recognition Number-IBBI/RVO/2018/010, being a recognised Registered Valuers Organisation by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) as per the provision of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017
- CEV Integral Association of Journalists & Reporters Registration under Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) of Government of India,
- Publishing its own News Paper named CEV TECHNO NEWS (Publication license from Registrar of News papers in India, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India).
All the organizations running under the banner of Council of Engineers & Valuers are having following identifications:
- All having ISO-9001:2015 QMS Certification,
- All having Registration with Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), Government of India.
- With more than 1500 members throughout India and abroad and increasing day by day.
- Nationwide spread of its technical members network throughout India.
- More than 12 Chapters in different major cities in India.
- Two Zonal headquarters viz. Mangaluru as Zonal Headquarter of South India & Bhopal as Zonal Headquarters of Central India.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) is a registered body under Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) & was established as per provisions of the constitution of India, under the guidance of eminent educationalist & professionals. & all fellow members of this association are having registration as Approved Valuer u/s 34-AB of Wealth Tax Act, 1957 Government of India.
Council of Engineers & Valuers under the Govt. of India act is an autonomous body. CEV has enabled Engineers to show their talent & competitiveness. It has enhanced its global reach with Nationalized membership of over 1500 (and increasing every day) competent professional and Business associates, CEV provide professional support to banking and financial sector of India.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) is formed as a professional body of Valuers with a view to enhance their professional competence in valuation field by arranging seminars and short term course for them & to initiate, carry out, execute, implement, aid and assist activities towards skill development of Valuers and to integrate the community of Valuers, improve the quality of knowledge, information, market development & changes, skill, expertise, services through regular education and training sessions, exchange of experience between members, facilitate introduction of best practices and disseminate information of Valuation to upgrade skill, knowledge, expertise and living standards of the Members, to set out ethical standards for the members which includes to promote social, educational and economic up-liftment of the members and to promote, run and maintain centers for social need, legal aid, health- medical & counseling services, health care activities, sports activities, research activities, charitable activities, environmental protection activities, rural development activities, social & welfare activities which are directly linked to Engineers & Valuers.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) conduct Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme for its members FREE OF COST.
The following Courses are conducted by the Council of Engineers & Valuers for its members at its various Chapter Headquarters throughout India in association with PPDC, MSME-Technology Development Centre, Ministry Of Micro Small & medium Enterprises, Agra-282006
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme in valuation of Real Estate.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme in valuation of Plant, Machinery & Vehicles.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme in Quantity Surveying & Estimation & Costing.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Education Programme in Computer Aided Design & Drafting (CADD 2D & 3D)
- Course of Gold Appraisal
For conducting different education programmes CEV is having Memorandum of Undertaking MOU withvarious prestigious & renowned institutions like :-
- PPDC, MSME-Technology Development Centre, Ministry Of Micro Small & medium Enterprises, Agra.
- Mehr Chand Polytechnic College, Jalandhar.
- Baba Farid Group Of Institutions, Bhatinda.
- Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic College, Ludhiana.
- Technology Education & Research Institutions, Kurukshetra.
- DHC International Gem Lab & institute.
- Youth Hostel, Burlton Park, Jalandhar.
- Shining Star Sr Sec School, Harbans Nagar, Jalandhar.
- Career Motives Institute, Jalandhar.
- Castor Training Academy, Jalandhar.
- Opulent Technologies, Chandigarh.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) also formed its section-8 registered company in the name of CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION Recognized by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India as Registered Valuers Organization (CEV IAF RVO) recognition No-IBBI/RVO/2018/010, being a recognised Registered Valuers Organisation by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) as per the provision of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017, provides a wide platform for the Practicing Registered Valuers in India.
According to Section 247 of the Companies Act, 2013 only the Professionals who have been trained by recognised bodies can carry out Valuation. CEV IAF RVO has launched Valuation courses with approval from IBBI to certify valuation professionals namely “50 HRS EDUCATIONAL COURSE UNDER RULE 5(1) READ WITH RULE 12(2)(a) FOR REGISTRATION AS VALUERS IN THE FOLLOWING ASSET CLASSES”:-
- Land & Building
- Plant & Machinery
- Securities & Financial Assets
CEV PDE Trust is taking regular initiatives to take-up the various problems faced by Engineers & Valuers with the highest authorities of the country like Prime Minister of India, Ministry Of Human Resource Development, All India Council of Technical Education, Deputy Commissioners, Additional Chief Secretary of the states, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of External Affairs, Reserve Bank of India, Various Bank Offices, etc.
CEV is appointed as one of the stake holders to deliberate the Draft of Professional Engineers Bill by Ministry of Human Resource Development.
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
All our members can access careers advice, the latest engineering news, networking and development opportunities as well as receive discounts on training, events and exclusive member offers. By joining a India’s leading RVO & CEV INDIA you will be part of a professional community of over 1500 members (increasing every day) in all the states sharing a common vision of ‘WORKING TO ENGINEER A BETTER WORLD’.
Our mission is to inspire, inform and influence by providing a rich portfolio of products and services designed to meet the need of our members at every life:career stage. We hope that you will embrace the CEV IAF as your own professional home for life and recognise that this is where you belong.
Platform to network and liaison with member constituents, institutions, Central and State Government Officials, Banks, Financial Institutions, etc. that will help you expand your profession as also enable a conductive learning environment for sharing problems and finding prospective solutions.
Environment of Dignity & Respect:-
CEV provides a professional friendly atmosphere to all its members with enjoyment of Dignity & respectful professional ethics.
Your Issues, Our Concern:-
Clarifications on major policy issues and redressed of problems of members both at the Central and State Government level & with different Financial institutions.
Share Experiences and Learn to Manage:-
Provide an opportunity to participate in Seminars, Conferences, Meetings, Symposium, Round table Discussions and Training Programs.
Enlightenment on Topical Issues:-
Renders expert advice to its members on issues relating to government rules & regulations, Valuation topics, income tax rules, international valuation standards, energy conservation, technical advisory services etc.
Developing Global Network:-
Provides an impetus to develop international professional business through exchange programs, Organises meetings with foreign delegations, international agencies, Diplomatic Missions and various foreign Chambers of Commerce. Takes business delegations to different countries to explore possibilities for enhancing bilateral professional trade and joint ventures. Disseminates commercial and economic information including trade enquiries/ tenders received from abroad.
One Stop Certification:-
Certification of profession related documents including Certificate of Ordinary Membership etc., for Valuers for professional dignity & distinguished identity.
Design and execute a cost effective professional to professional relationship plan through the Council’s various sponsorship opportunities. Platform to reach across the board through advertising in our Quarterly News Paper named CEV Techno News.
Subscription to CEV Techno News (Newspaper):-
This news paper will print the news exclusively related on the topic of Engineering and Valuers only. The copies of this news paper will be sent to all the Head/Zonal/Regional offices of Banks/Engineering & Technical Departments of Central / State Government, Local bodies/ Municipal Corporations/ Development Authorities of Central/ State Government, All Engineering and Polytechnic colleges, All Ministries, IT Department, DRTs, IBBI, etc.We have got all necessary sanctions from Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India and completed all the formalities and its first inaugural copy is already published in the month of July 2018.
We call upon all professionals to become members of this organization and avail the benefits available. There is an 20% TO 80% fee waiver benefit going on till 30 th of this month to become life time member by paying a nominal processing & admission fee. For more information log on our website or call at 9041263607