Er. RAJWINDER SINGH BANSAL
M.TECH. (Structural Engineering), one semester course in Real Estate Valuation,
Diploma in Rail Transportation & Management, Master of Valuation.
Er. SUNDEEP BANSAL
B.E., DCM, DFM, MIBC, MCA, MIE, MICI,Chartered Engineer, Govt. Approved Valuer, Factory Safety Engineer & Arbitrator.
- General Secretary Council of Engineers and Valuers ®.
- Member of advisory council of Indian institutions of Valuers.
- Ex member of administrative committee IOV.
- Distt. Representative IOV Ludhiana Branch.
- Ex Chairman (R & D) *Valuers Association*.
- Ex General Secretary Jalandhar Chapter *Valuers Association*.
- Advisor BDEA Jalandhar.
- Advisory Council Member Confederation of Engineers and Appraisers
- Chairman (Research and Development). Council of Engineers and Valuers
- MEMBER IOV (Institution of Valuers New Delhi)
- Advisory Council Member* IIV Ldh *(Indian Institution of Valuers Poona)
- Member of Practicing Valuers Association of india (PVAI)
- Member of the Confederation of Engineers and Appraisers (CEA)
- Member of the Association of Practicing Civil Engineers (APCE)
- Member of the Indian Building Congress.
- Member of the Council of Arbitration.
- Member of Indian Concrete Institute.
- Member of the Institution of Engineers India MIE.
- DIRECTOR CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION (A SECTION-8 registered company under Companies Act 2013)
- Chief Editor of editorial board of CEV TECHNO NEWS the only focused news paper of Engineers and Valuers in INDIA
- MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO OF CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION.
Er. RAJESH KUMAR
DCE, B.TECH, M.TECH Structural Engineering, one semester course in Real Estate Valuation
Professor & HOD of Civil Engineering Department in MCPC College Jalandhar.
About CEV Integral Apprasisers Foundation
We, wish to introduce our self as CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION (Registered under Section-8 of Company Act-2013 under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India) a Recognised Registered Valuers Organisation (RVO) by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) a Youngest, leading & most popular ISO 9001 Certified Organization of Valuers in India with:-
- Registration under Companies Act 2013 of Ministry Of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi, Government of India,
- Section-8 Company having ISO-9001:2015 QMS Certification,
- Registration with Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), Government of India.
- Associated with a Fearless & Unbiased Newspaper named CEV TECHNO NEWS (Publication license from Registrar of News papers in India, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India),
- Licensed Registered Section-8 Company in the name of CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION (Registered under Section-8 of Company Act-2013 under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India)
- Registered Valuers Organization (CEV IAF RVO) Recognition Number-IBBI/RVO/2018/010, being a recognised Registered Valuers Organisation by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) as per the provision of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017
- With more than 1500 members throughout India and abroad in its parent body and increasing day by day.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) is a registered body under Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860) & was established as per provisions of the constitution of India, under the guidance of eminent educationalist & professionals. & all fellow members of this association are having registration as Approved Valuer u/s 34-AB of Wealth Tax Act, 1957 Government of India
Council of Engineers & Valuers under the Govt. of India act is an autonomous body. CEV has enabled Engineers to show their talent & competitiveness. It has enhanced its global reach with Nationalized membership of over 1500 (and increasing every day) competent professional and Business associates, CEV provide professional support to banking and financial sector of India.
Council of Engineers & Valuers (CEV) is formed as a professional body of Valuers with a view to enhance their professional competence in valuation field by arranging seminars and short term course for them & to initiate, carry out, execute, implement, aid and assist activities towards skill development of Valuers and to integrate the community of Valuers, improve the quality of knowledge, information, market development & changes, skill, expertise, services through regular education and training sessions, exchange of experience between members, facilitate introduction of best practices and disseminate information of Valuation to upgrade skill, knowledge, expertise and living standards of the Members, to set out ethical standards for the members which includes to promote social, educational and economic up-liftment of the members and to promote, run and maintain centers for social need, legal aid, health- medical & counseling services, health care activities, sports activities, research activities, charitable activities, environmental protection activities, rural development activities, social & welfare activities which are directly linked to valuers.
The CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION, RVO Recognized by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India as Registered Valuers Organization (CEV IAF RVO) recognition number IBBI/RVO/2018/010, being a recognised Registered Valuers Organisation by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) as per the provision of the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017, provides a wide platform for the Practicing Registered Valuers in India.
According to Section 247 of the Companies Act, 2013 only the Professionals who have been trained by recognised bodies can appear for the IBBI Valuation Examination. CEV IAF RVO has got the approval from IBBI to provide training to valuation professionals in particularly two categories, namely:-
• 1. Land & Building
• 2. Plant & Machinery, 3. Securities or Financial Assets
The CEV IAF Registered Valuers Organisation is a section 8 Company formed by the COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS & VALUERS(parent body) to enroll and regulate registered valuers as its members in accordance with the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017.
(1) The Organisation shall carry out the functions of the Registered Valuers Organisation under the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2018, and functions incidental thereto.
(2) The Organisation shall not carry on any function other than those specified in sub-clause (1), or which is inconsistent with the discharge of its functions as registered valuers organisation.
Apart from the above, the duties of the Organisation have been set out in Regulation 6 (schedule to Notification No. MCA/3401/2017-18, dated 18-11-2017) as follows:- The Organisation shall :-
1. Maintain high ethical and professional standards in the regulation of its members.
2. Ensure compliance with the Companies Act, 2013 and rules, regulations and guidelines issued there under governing the conduct of registered valuers organisation and registered valuers.
3. Employ fair, reasonable, just, and non-discriminatory practices for the enrolment and regulation of its members.
4. Be accountable to the authority in relation to all bye-laws and directions issued to its members.
5. Develop the profession of registered valuers.
6. Promote continuous professional development of its members.
7. Continuously improve upon its internal regulations and guidelines to ensure that high standards of professional and ethical conduct are maintained by its members.
8. Provide information about its activities to the authority.
Valuations are critical to the efficient working of the capital markets, business etc.The field of valuation, as an area of activity is still untapped, demanding the presence of experts possessing the right knowledge and capabilities which brings upon the realisation that we ENGINEERS & VALUERS in India can provide the much needed support both as members of CEV as well as by rolling out a significantly strong army of Valuation members. In order to enable the members of CEV, other professionals and eligible persons to register as Registered Valuers, CEV has on 07/06/2018 incorporated a not-for-profit private limited company under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013, by the name CEV INTEGRAL APPRAISERS FOUNDATION (CEV IAF).
CEV IAF intends to enroll, educate, train and promote the profession of Registered Valuers as per the Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017.When you solicit the services of our member, you are assured the best valuation expertise on the market, because our members possess the adequate knowledge of the market and the profession. Their experience and exposure built reputation for our organisation and develops a confidence in those who are availing the services.
The registration process has already begun and the application form is available on the website along with the eligibility criteria and other necessary details. The applicant shall study the syllabus for 50 hours as prescribed by the IBBI and sit for an examination conducted by the IBBI in order to practice as a Valuation professional
We call upon all professionals to become members of this organization and avail the benefits available. For more information feel free to call our MD cum CEO on 9041263607 .
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
All our members can access careers advice, the latest engineering news, networking and development opportunities as well as receive discounts on training, events and exclusive member offers. By joining a India’s leading RVO you will be part of a professional community of over 1500 members (increasing every day) in all the states sharing a common vision of ‘WORKING TO ENGINEER A BETTER WORLD’. Our mission is to inspire, inform and influence by providing a rich portfolio of products and services designed to meet the need of our members at every life:career stage. We hope that you will embrace the CEV IAF as your own professional home for life and recognise that this is where you belong.
Platform to network and liaison with member constituents, institutions, Central and State Government Officials, Banks, Financial Institutions, etc. that will help you expand your profession as also enable a conductive learning environment for sharing problems and finding prospective solutions.
Environment of Dignity & Respect:-
CEV provides a professional friendly atmosphere to all its members with enjoyment of Dignity & respectful professional ethics.
Your Issues, Our Concern:-
Clarifications on major policy issues and redressed of problems of members both at the Central and State Government level & with different Financial institutions.
Share Experiences and Learn to Manage:-
Provide an opportunity to participate in Seminars, Conferences, Meetings, Symposium, Round table Discussions and Training Programs.
Enlightenment on Topical Issues:-
Renders expert advice to its members on issues relating to government rules & regulations, Valuation topics, income tax rules, international valuation standards, energy conservation, technical advisory services etc.
Developing Global Network:–
Provides an impetus to develop international professional business through exchange programs, Organises meetings with foreign delegations, international agencies, Diplomatic Missions and various foreign Chambers of Commerce. Takes business delegations to different countries to explore possibilities for enhancing bilateral professional trade and joint ventures. Disseminates commercial and economic information including trade enquiries/ tenders received from abroad.
One Stop Certification:–
Certification of profession related documents including Certificate of Ordinary Membership etc., for Valuers for professional dignity & distinguished identity.
Design and execute a cost effective professional to professional relationship plan through the Council’s various sponsorship opportunities. Platform to reach across the board through advertising in our Quarterly News Paper named CEV Techno News.
Subscription to CEV Techno News (Fearless & Unbiased Newspaper):-
This news paper will print the news exclusively related on the topic of Engineering and Valuers only. The copies of this news paper will be sent to all the Head/Zonal/Regional offices of Banks/Engineering & Technical Departments of Central / State Government, Local bodies/ Municipal Corporations/ Development Authorities of Central/ State Government, All Engineering and Polytechnic colleges, All Ministries, IT Department, DRTs, IBBI, etc.
We have got all necessary sanctions from Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India and completed all the formalities and its first inaugural copy is already published in the month of July 2018.